Low natural fitness players?

Not sure if I should have posted this in the general discussions on in here as its not about a certain player but is about players. Is it worth buying players that have low natural fitness? I was looking at a regen CB who has 7 for natural fitness but 18 for pace and acceleration, 18 for tackling, 19 for marking and heading and 17 for strength has decent mental attributes all the defensive ones are over 15. The thing that stopped me buying him is his natural fitness as I had a winger who had 10 for fitness and he couldnt finish 90 minutes ever but is that because he was running up and down the wing all game? Or is it because his stamina was low aswell? So just wondering if you buy players that have under 10 for natural fitness if all their other stats are decent?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if a mod wants to move it then thats cool.(not that I could stop them anyway lol)

stamina matters as well, for a central player (MC) it's really important, but for a centre-back stamina isn't the most important thing. you can't increase/decrease natural fitness without using an editor so it's your choice i guess.

what are his stats for

anticipation

jumping

decisions

concentration

position

those also matter when it comes to a CB

i always thought stamina controlled their match fatigue and the natural fitness was more to do with how well he would recover between games......just looked in the manual and it explains it better their. it says its his base fitness etc. its on page 38

sorry i couldnt be more help

Archived