Can't Download Vanilla version of demo

The News of the World Link provided does not work. After opening the page from their website, clicking on the link simply produces the message "You can only view this page when referred from the News of the World". The link highlighted is to www.newsoftheworld.com, which when clicked immediately redirects to www.newsoftheworld.co.uk - could this be causing the problem. I don't want to download the 1Gb Strawberry version, as presumably the photos and logos will be there if I buy the full game anyway?

The News of the World Link provided does not work. After opening the page from their website, clicking on the link simply produces the message "You can only view this page when referred from the News of the World". The link highlighted is to www.newsoftheworld.com, which when clicked immediately redirects to www.newsoftheworld.co.uk - could this be causing the problem. I don't want to download the 1Gb Strawberry version, as presumably the photos and logos will be there if I buy the full game anyway?

Try some of the links in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Archived