The 'bye bye si' thread

Just read the thread and must say i'm absolutely disgusted with the contempt shown to the customer.

I've played the demo and now bought the game. For the record, I like it and will spend many hours playing the game solid.

But do SI care about the customers? A member of SI simply sarcastically said 'sorry to hear it' and locked the thread. If you don't care about losing customers then you're in the wrong business fella. Customers are your main priority.

I really am disgusted with the lack of respect shown. An absolute disgrace really.

Sort it out eh SI. It's not the way to go about things.

• SI Staff

If people post in a constructive manner then we'll do our best to help them with their problems. Coming in with a foul mouthed rant and personal comments about members of our staff is not doing anyone any favours.

• SI Staff

The thing is, if the guy had come on and posted in a less inflammatory manner he may have been invited to beta test 9.2 so we could work with him to fix the issue with his Thinkpad.

We try to be understanding with people as much as possible, but sometimes its hard not to bite when people rant like that.

Archived