bored,bored,bored :)

Sorry but i cant help myself Cos im angry at the moment 2 weeks ago i had an xbox 360 with plenty of games and fm08 on my pc doesnt get much better then my xbox decided the dvd drive would stop working after finding out my warrenty is gone i order a new one from my catalogue upto a month for delivery but that doesnt matter cos fm 09 is out in a couple of days i told myself cant wait yet here i am now on my day off bored out of my head cos yet again SI have messed it all up even after patching the games unplayable how can a game after i might add its second patch being last years go from a very good game to this new one in just a few months what happened after u released the last path for 08 did u all just sit there and think i no lets see how much we can mess up this years version and still get people to buy it cos everyone always buys our game and we can do what we like well im sorry but its just not on i mean if i go to a shop to buy something i expect to get what i payed for yet i buy this game and i cant even take it back cos of the stupid activation thing the shops wont let ya trade it in even so i payed £30 for an extra shelf in my game rack for dust to settle and a gig or so more room on my hard drive and for what so i can sit here and write this grammerless ode to uselesness when i should be winning the league as chelsea

Archived