Who is running all leagues with what PC Spec?

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is running with all or nearly all leagues with the large database, what PC Spec they have and what sort of response times they are getting?

I ask because I've almost finished building my new pc which will be:

Operating System = Win XP 32 bit

CPU: Q9550 quad

Mem: 4gb Ram (appreciating it will onlybe able to access 3.5gb max

Once built I will start a new game but wanted an idea of what other people were running with how many leagues etc and view of processing response times. I accept that this is subjective but any views would be very helpful

Hi, I am currently playing with all European competitions selected and with your specs that would be no problem at all...

I have a Quad 2.40 GHZ

A GeForce 8600Gt

3gig RAM but currently updating that to 8gig Ram

With my current specs the game runs smoothly and a season can be played between 10-15 hours... for me that is fast, cause im a manager which roams the world looking for players. I spend hours and hours looking for that one regen that can make my day :) So i dont know if you think 10-15 hours is fast but imo it is.

I will let you know when i updates to 8gig how the game is running then

Hi, I am currently playing with all European competitions selected and with your specs that would be no problem at all...

I have a Quad 2.40 GHZ

A GeForce 8600Gt

With my current specs the game runs smoothly and a season can be played between 10-15 hours... for me that is fast, cause im a manager which roams the world looking for players. I spend hours and hours looking for that one regen that can make my day :) So i dont know if you think 10-15 hours is fast but imo it is.

Thanks, 10-15 hours a season is quite quick. I like to take my tiime looking at players. The slow processing times I refer to are transfer windows and end of season updates

I like to run All English leagues and top 2 leagues for Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, germany plus Belgium because Pompey have a Belgian feeder team. I also selct to load all players from about a further 15 countries(that includes at least 1 country from each continent) to give me a good base of players plus a reasonable chase of managing an international side. All with the latge database.

On my AMD64 Dual Core 4400+ with 3 gb rams its not pwerful enough

Keep the feedback coming , thanks

I have a Quad 2.40 GHZ

A GeForce 8600Gt

Thanks, 10-15 hours a season is quite quick. I like to take my tiime looking at players. The slow processing times I refer to are transfer windows and end of season updates

I like to run All English leagues and top 2 leagues for Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, germany plus Belgium because Pompey have a Belgian feeder team. I also selct to load all players from about a further 15 countries(that includes at least 1 country from each continent) to give me a good base of players plus a reasonable chase of managing an international side. All with the latge database.

On my AMD64 Dual Core 4400+ with 3 gb rams its not pwerful enough

Keep the feedback coming , thanks

PS LazyLen - I'm assuming you have a 64bit operating system else there is NO point adding the extra RAM. FM09 doesn't use the 64 bit architecture so whilst good for other stuff it may not help FM09

Archived