Trouble with the 3d...

Hello.

I played the demo, and everything was fine with the 3d match engine. Now I have bought the full game (the real deal, no piracy!) and Im having some troubles. Some times the game freezes when its "setting up the match". The only thing (I think) I can do, is press control+alt+del to get out of the game. Then when Im able to open it again, the pitch is black and you can hardly see anything?

Anyone else had this? Any tips?

Thanks.

Not experianced this sorry. I didn't have the 3d with the demo and wasn't going to purchase the game. I did anyway as i am such a big fan and in my first friendly game i had a look to see if i could use the 3d and i could. One thing i did do though, was on my desktop, right click the mouse and select graphic properties and then 3d settings.....fiddle around with them. Set it all to high or medium, enable most things. See if that helps.

Shefki: Thanks for your reply! I`ll try to fiddle around with the 3D settings. It is working better in window mode, dont know why but it does.

GillsMan: Didnt find anything about it in the "known problems" thread, but it is working better in window mode. Thanks for the reply!

Archived