When I trie to buy transferlisted players

Just 1 thing annoys me very much. When a player is transferlisted. And there are other teams interested in this player. And then when I give the team the asked price they always decline my offer and say that there are other teams interested, and when the other team gives them the same money they will accept.

really depends what the other club offers, could be part $ part player also. Or a friendly match within 12 months and also a % of next sale, or depends on what addons the other club offers.

Do you have set the deadline as well, I did this and always I get the same message, other teams interested etc..

When I removed the deadline they accept always (almost) immediate.

It's not just with rivalteams, but with most teams. The other clubs offer just the same amount as mine.

Going to try to remove the deadline because I always set deadlines ;)

Its usually to do with the deadline you have set, I used to come across this all the time and only just realised how to stop it from happening.

usually I set deadline today/tomorrow so obviously if a lot of teams are interested the club arnt going to rush a decision so they always reject. Change the deadline to "not set" and you will get it accepted no probs.

Archived