Who have some other skins of fmh2009?

I wouldn't say it's *impossible* to make a new skin, but not worth the effort considering I quite like the new dark skin. To be honest I like it so much I haven't even bothered to check the light one even out of curiosity. Mayb it would be nice in future if we could change the background for a little bit of customisation...

Custom skins won't be made possible by SI in the foreseeable future for this game. If you've taken any notice of that little pause it takes every time a logo needs to be loaded off the memory stick you'd understand why. Imagine a whole screen composed of these pictures, having to re-load off the memory stick every time the display changes. It would need to be copied to the PSP's RAM to run at all decently, but it's just not worth the time and effort coding all that properly...especially considering that the default skins are sexy. If you got some freak they could probably edit the binary skin files on the UMD, but then that is quite possibly illegal, not to mention very difficult, and would also require custom firmware to run. That's my 2 cents

Archived