Introduce me to the game

Alright guys, i uninstalled my fmo08 earlier in the week and i've just orderd the new one(mainly because of the shock and horror i experienced coming on here and hearing all the problems, killed my excitement but i could'nt resist it anymore) so since some of you guys have had the game for about a week now, whats the first things you did when you installed and opened up the game. Did you check the database? Look for youngsters? What was the "must see" thing for you that you would recomment i pay attention to?

Whack on some lluminus socks, a global hypercolour t-shirt and some wrap-around shades - then watch the 3D match engine and you'll have the complete 1980's experience!

Is that a moan I hear? lol

You could make it a bit more 80's by getting a Rubik's Cube, Sinclair C5, Sony Walkman, Duran Duran, Thundercats............

As for the OP, the first thing i wanted to see was the team i support, all the info etc etc, then get stuck into managing them! 3D is a bit simplistic but its far easier to see if your tactics are working using 3D rather than 2D

Archived