well done SI

Now i no there have been many mixed views on Fmh but i personally believe it is one of the best games ever to be made on a psp and people should give the SI team alot of credit as it must be pretty hard making a game like this for both pc and psp. his is also why i struggle to believe the amount of moaners (mainly in the pc forum) who are complaining about the game, its a fantastic game both on pc and psp and SI should be thanked for the effort they have put it, ok they could of been some improvements but nothing is perfect and we should all be thakfull for a great game :D. sorry if im annoying people by saying this but i believe the SI team need some praise. :)

I havent played the full pc version but I am loving the PSP version. I think it was worth my £25 for the squad updates and the multiple league options. The 2d pitch isnt great but its a decent first attempt for the psp and im sure SI will improve on it for future editions.

As 04ambroj said: well done SI!

i agree 100%

and i think there should be 2 releases per year (sorry SI, i know you're already overworked)

after all if your favourite musician or band brings out 2 or 3 albums per year i'm sure you wouldn't complain, you'd probably complain if there was only one album! & it's the same style of music just re-arranged a bit!

Archived