board moaning about pre season friendlys???

I'm Tranmere in my second season after finishing 5th in league one and losing in the playoffs my board were happy with my performance. In the second season pre season still as a league one team i have lost 2 games both against premership sides (newcastle 0-2 and man city 0-4) my board are now saying before the season starts i should be performing better in my role(and lists the city defeat as the reason) everything else including finances and wages are fine, my point is should two deafeats in the pre season cause my board to be upset??? Anyone else noticed this???

Btw Best football manager EVER

I have a board that is strangely upset.

I'm playing as Redditch in the Blue Square North and the expectation is to consolidate. I am fifth in the league after 6 or 7 games and the board think I should be performing better!!

Not quite sure how they want me to do this unless they invest a $1m.

I'm Tranmere in my second season after finishing 5th in league one and losing in the playoffs my board were happy with my performance. In the second season pre season still as a league one team i have lost 2 games both against premership sides (newcastle 0-2 and man city 0-4) my board are now saying before the season starts i should be performing better in my role(and lists the city defeat as the reason) everything else including finances and wages are fine, my point is should two deafeats in the pre season cause my board to be upset??? Anyone else noticed this???

Btw Best football manager EVER

Got to agree that is odd.

I would certainly psot in the bugs forum.

I have a board that is strangely upset.

I'm playing as Redditch in the Blue Square North and the expectation is to consolidate. I am fifth in the league after 6 or 7 games and the board think I should be performing better!!

Not quite sure how they want me to do this unless they invest a $1m.

I'm playing with Gateshead and I'm currently 10th in the league. My board are very happy with my performance so far as they wanted me to achieve a respectable league position. So I don't experience the same problem as you. Weird :)

Archived