Laptop spec

Hope someone can help me with this.

Right the laptop I currently have is a Sony Viao with 1.6ghz processor I think, 512mb memory, running xp and graphics of Intel GMA950 with upto 128mb/mo shared. I'm a bit clueless with all this IT stuff.

The game is running fine until I get to match day, when I go to play the match the screen takes an age to load, I have it set to 2d as 3d takes forever to load up. The game also takes for ever when I ask to quit, not the actually save data part but the screen lags for about 5 minutes?

So basically what I want to know is, is my above spec good enough to run the game or do I need to invest in a newer laptop if I do can someone recomend a good model to play the game on.

Appologies if this post has been covered anywhere else.

i think my hp laptop is 1gb ram and, other than 3d taking ages to load (once it got to the 72nd minute before i could even press anything during the match) it seems to be fine, saving even seems faster than fm08. if the screens lagging after the game has saved after youve quit, it happens to me if the program im using and the graphics settings on my laptop dont match, for example my laptop had to set itself to vista basic when i ran fm08 and there was a lag after saving then while it set itself back up. im not that technically minded but try running the game in windowed mode (go in prefferences) and it should be alright.

Archived