graphic system

Thanks for help!! I really appreciate it! But the thing is I am so not good at using computers and I dont understand... please help... I would appreciate it if you could tell me like you are teaching a junior school student... i am that hopeless at computer... Sorry..

From the FAQ at the top of the page:

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

I have finally downloaded the file from microsoft web and they have asked me what i need... this is the option:

install direct run time

directx documention

directx sample and source code

directx utilities

directx header and libs

directx redistributable files

what should i choose... please help...:(

Thank you very much! I have another problem now...:( I just checked how the game looked and it was really slow but that is probably because of my computer( fair enough) but whenever i tried to quit the game or even saving the game, the whole computer keeps on switching off... Is there any way I can avoid this trouble...:(

Archived