Match Engine - Still too many mistakes

Ok, I'm going to list two types of mistake. Both ridiculous, both by AI and player alike.

1. GK under no pressure at all on edge of own area. Leans down to pick ball up and kicks to nearestb attacker. Keeper? Reina.

2. Fullbacks under pressure on one touch line. Where do they try to pass to? The other fullback on gthe opposite side of the pitch. Result? Interception and goal. Seen this multiple times.

I'm sure people will say tactics etc., but AI as well.

Again, there are still too many errors in the match engine. Not fixed from last version.

What does everyone else think? And other examples?

You seem to think that there should not be any mistakes ever on the match engine. This happens IRL, even with the world's best goalkeepers and full backs.

No I don't. I'm just watching Hull v Man City on comedy goals!

But trying passes from one side of the pitch to the other in a defensive situation. When do you see that in the premiership? I can understand being barged aside, or passing to space nearby, but the whole width of the pitch?!

Of course, the standard answer of many is unrealistic things are realistic.

As to a GK bending to pick up a ball and then whacking it to an attacker before picking it up. Realistic? Really????????

No he is right about the goalkeepers. It's a known bug and is looked into. You can't get the keepers to distribute the ball short no matter what you do.

The fullback point I don't agree with him on. Stuff like that happens IRL.

And I am not talking about 20 yard passes to the corner of the box or the GK - which I expect to happen occasionally. I am talking about byline to byline i.e. attempted 60 yards.

The short back pass is annoying, but from a stupid player perspective. The long distance passes are the ones that just make me angry and incredulous at them - no matter which team does the pass.

It does happen in real life. You see Chelsea and big teams full backs whack the ball from byline to byline.

When being pressed by other players? Without looking up?

If so, I will stand corrected and just be annoyed at the players rather than the game!

it's probably your tactics...he probably didn't see anyone open and just booted to your other back, who was open, but it was a dumb pass.....check his creative freedom and his passing length...

the GK thing....that just sucks...i would treat it as a freak happening and move on

it's probably your tactics...he probably didn't see anyone open and just booted to your other back, who was open, but it was a dumb pass.....check his creative freedom and his passing length...

the GK thing....that just sucks...i would treat it as a freak happening and move on

As I said in my first post, AI issues as well as me. So every team must have the same issues, mo matter the tactics in my game........?

Archived