A-League pictures not showing up

I installed the game and went to play the A-league but there are no player pictures despite the SI having the rights. I've used the Resource Archiver and found that there are folders for the pictures but no actual picture files. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no errors, but have not patched the game as yet.

What changed Ter? There was player pictures in last years game. I presume that something has changed with the license you have with the Australian FFA, but as an Australian and a massive A-League fan it would be stating the obvious to say that I was hugely disappointed the pictures were not included. If it was the FFA that stopped you, can you let us know so we can complain to them rather than SI?

I don't think there is Juventus player pictures in the game. There hasn't been in any previous versions. If you want a juventus cut out face pack let me know and happy to share one with you. I just hope a few A-League fans have some cut-out face packs for the a-league teams.

No response from SI as to why the players pictures aren't included this year. It would be could to know who we have to blame. Come on someone at SI tell us who decided to scrap the pictures for 2009?

Archived