Players contracts expiring

one big issue ive found with fmh throughout all the games is that when a young player such as walcotts contract is expiring i can sign him with just about any club. I did my first season as northwich in the BSP today and at the end of the season i signed him on a free along with ben sahar and a few other big name young premiership players. This was a big problem in last years game and still hasnt been fixed in this years. Otherwise, i like the game a lot!

might be my bad then, its just it says walcott is joining me when his contract expires, i made the contract offer in febuary which hes accepted it might be my mistake though as it may not go through if its been fixed.

• SI Staff
one big issue ive found with fmh throughout all the games is that when a young player such as walcotts contract is expiring i can sign him with just about any club. I did my first season as northwich in the BSP today and at the end of the season i signed him on a free along with ben sahar and a few other big name young premiership players. This was a big problem in last years game and still hasnt been fixed in this years. Otherwise, i like the game a lot!

This was fixed, but snuck its way back in and by the time that we had found it again it was too late :(

This is only possible for some players and the AI teams will never take advantage of it. Plus if you do sign the likes of Walcott or Sahar on big wages when managing someone like Northwich then you could very well find yourself in financial difficulty further down the line!

i know its been fixed that you cant sign players with an expiring contract on a free before their contract has expired anymore like we used to be able to

I think that makes sense, lol

I kind of liked it, although it wasn't realistic. But can we buy them cheaper than normal now? Because the clubs maybe want to make some money off the player instead of giving him a ffree transfer in the summer.

I kind of liked it, although it wasn't realistic. But can we buy them cheaper than normal now? Because the clubs maybe want to make some money off the player instead of giving him a ffree transfer in the summer.

not that im aware of but i havent tried that yet, ill try later

when there are less than 6months left on a players contract you can approach to sign them when the contract runs out, on the player search thing just take off whether there interested or not. If they are under 23 offer them a contract and they will sign for you whatever level your playing at.

sounds like you have the sugar daddy cheat lol

cus i know u sign anyone but you need the money for it ;)

i havent got sugar daddy yet, all you need to do is say click theo walcott sometime in febuary, before his contract has expired and jut offer him whatever the first thing comes up is and you wont hear anything about him agreeing a contract but he appears on 1st of july (or whenever it is) in your squad. Ive been doing this in all the fmh games.Also you do get way over your budget, im paying 40k a week even though im only allowed 7k a week but if you sell the players on after a couple of promotions you are no longer in financially dificulty.

Archived