Some of my minor gripes with FM09.

Been playing the game, and infact really like it, but I have found a couple of little issues with it.

Point 1-Has anyone else got a problem with the Facegen pictures? On mine you can see the hair and the eyes but the rest is a weird green colour.

Point 2-Why have I got this unmovable block of red or green colour in the bottom right corner, obscuring the date and any actions replying to a news item (Accept Offer, Reject Offer etc). I can still click on them, but you don't know how annoying it is.

(I'm sorry but I cannot upload any screenshots of these but you just have to believe me :))

Point 3-This isn't a bug, but I have a problem with the Club Information Screen. Firstly, I like the segmentation of Legends, Icons and Favoured Personnel, but there is no longer the stadium name, training and youth facilities info or a Squad Average Age. Now, when looking at a club, how are you supposed to know what facilities they have? A lot of my decision making when choosing a feeder club is their facilities so my player can get the best possible experience away. Now it is irritating to look at a club and not see that information. Instead, we have information about ticket prices and number of season ticket holders. Why?? I miss the old information.

• Administrators

Are you running the game via Steam? I believe someone else mentioned this elsewhere, you should try disabling steam community in-game from settings.

Also you may need to update your graphics card for the facegen issue, or this may be related to issue number two. Thanks.

Archived