Great... Activted it last night now having more problems!!!!

Hi, i Activated and played it last night after 6 hours of trying. Now when i have tried to play it through steam this morning its saying...

"This product key is already active to purchase a new one please visit www.sigames.com"

NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT!!!

I have paid £30 to play this game and every time i wana play it i got go through this mess again

ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

what am i supposed to do now?????

Hi, i Activated and played it last night after 6 hours of trying. Now when i have tried to play it through steam this morning its saying...

"This product key is already active to purchase a new one please visit www.sigames.com"

NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT!!!

I have paid £30 to play this game and every time i wana play it i got go through this mess again

ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!

what am i supposed to do now?????

Buy a new one? Nah just joking.

Uninstall the game. Go to Control Panel - add or remove programs.

Then do a clean install.

You have to do this everytime you play it mate. So best thing to do is leave it running, never exit the game, never switch your computer off.

i didnt mean too ****ing STEAM shut it down, this is really testing my paitence now i cant see the point of uninstalling it beacause im just gonna get the same problems as soon as i close it down again

1. Why would uninstalling help

2. How do you get past activation (im about to use a warez crack on it - that impatient - and i bought it so im allowed to if it gets past this STUPID activation nonsense.

3. How do i delete the Certificate if i want to try reinstalling

this is such an unbelivable mess I was really looking forward to this game and I feel like I've been robbed beacause I can't play it. I feel sorry for any first time users, the customer reviews from websites like amazon are appulling most gave a 1/5 because of this activation ********!

I just find it incredibly ironic (and ridiculous) that all the piraters are already playing this game with no problems while SI mess their customers about like this.

Way to alienate the crapout of everyone, going totally the right way about sending loyal followers to other brands, just like Pro evo

I just find it incredibly ironic (and ridiculous) that all the piraters are already playing this game with no problems while SI mess their customers about like this.

Way to alienate the crapout of everyone, going totally the right way about sending loyal followers to other brands, just like Pro evo

Well, it's amazing that SI allowed this mess to happen. Almost like they threw this in as an afterthought. It's too bad. Fortunately, my copy hasn't come in yet, so I've researching all of the potential problems just in case I encounter any of them.

Archived