game looking better than demo

opul

having played my first few weeks I must say that somehow the game looks much better than the demo. This is mainly referring to the 3d sequences, which seem smoother, the players seem to play more reasonable and their moves also look nicer.

I am using the same pc and the same settings as with the demo, has it been improved that much with the patch or am I imagining things because I am sleep deprived (from having a newborn rather than playing fm all night :p)

having played my first few weeks I must say that somehow the game looks much better than the demo. This is mainly referring to the 3d sequences, which seem smoother, the players seem to play more reasonable and their moves also look nicer.

I am using the same pc and the same settings as with the demo, has it been improved that much with the patch or am I imagining things because I am sleep deprived (from having a newborn rather than playing fm all night :p)

The patch did fix some timing issues with some animations. I also think they stripped down the graphics a tad to make the demo download less mammoth.

Congratulations on the new born!!

Yes I agree the 3-d match engine is so much better than the demo, keepers dive a lot more, keepers save pens, the players striking of the ball connects better with the ball, the overall feel of the 3-d engine is smooth and very crisp, i am very pleased with it! I also like the fact the Robbie keane sometimes does summersault celebrations when he scores

Archived