FM and Everton

Non-FM09 post (It'll be a few days before I get it out here in Cambodia):

On the TV last night Richard Keys was saying that David Moyes has persuaded avid Evertonians the Collyer brothers to sell Everton the Football Manager database for him to scout players. Wow! So what's that about? What does he pay for and get that's extra to what's in the regular game?

On the TV last night Richard Keys was saying that David Moyes has persuaded avid Evertonians the Collyer brothers to sell Everton the Football Manager database for him to scout players. Wow! So what's that about? What does he pay for and get that's extra to what's in the regular game?

The abillity to make money to spend on players

unlike in real life :(

I think he would be paying for the services of all the FM scouts?

We should all hurry and spend the time we could be using posting replies in this thread and using it to bet 4 figure sums on Everton winning the Premiership back-to-back within the next 5 years.

Then an extra bet for the Champions League within 8 years.

We should all hurry and spend the time we could be using posting replies in this thread and using it to bet 4 figure sums on Everton winning the Premiership back-to-back within the next 5 years.

Then an extra bet for the Champions League within 8 years.

Sure while your at it, put 5 digit on Liverpool winning the Treble this year

I was under the impression the master database only had stuff like attribute weightings, everything else is accessible via the trusty data editor that is always free with the game? hope Everton aren't paying much more than £30 :D

knowing us, we'll have spent 4 mil on it, and it will sit in the reserves earning 40k a week doing nothing

Van Der Meyde Jr shall be it's name

The question is will the researchers form a union and demand to get paid?

Will they refuse to sign any agreements they have that state that all knowledge they obtain is legally owned by SI?

They're giving it to SI for the price of a copy of the new game (essentially) and it now turns out that what they are doing is in fact a commercially viable product.

Who will be their Eva Peron? I see a bad musical adaptation in the pipeline.

Archived