Redknapp

Hey sorry I'm really confused I've tried installing the patch through bitorrent and it appears to have been downloaded as it is on my desktop. However when i now try to start a game it appears to still say 9.0. Is there something I need to do to make it update the game? Thanks.

Hey Chris just tried it again and it didnt work. Noticed that when i went to start game it never gave me an aption to select a database. Also do i have to strt it through steam ?

Right. I'm not sure what's happening there. I really don't think you have to start it through Steam, but it's probably worth giving it a try to see if that solves your problem. I'm sorry if I can't get back to you tonight on this but you can always use the Bugs forum to report the problem or send me a PM that I can take a look at when I get a chance.

Hey sorry I'm really confused I've tried installing the patch through bitorrent and it appears to have been downloaded as it is on my desktop. However when i now try to start a game it appears to still say 9.0. Is there something I need to do to make it update the game? Thanks.

double-click on the patch on your desktop to apply it. You need to apply the patch before it will take effect.

Just run the .exe on your desktop and it should pick up your FM09 installation straight away.

Right. I'm not sure what's happening there. I really don't think you have to start it through Steam, but it's probably worth giving it a try to see if that solves your problem. I'm sorry if I can't get back to you tonight on this but you can always use the Bugs forum to report the problem or send me a PM that I can take a look at when I get a chance.

Done it through stream and it worked. Waaaaaaayyyyyy !!

I noticed when i tried to re install the patch (not through stream) it put it into the stream folder maybe it should of went straight int fm 09 folder.

Ahh , well im not the best with computers and my dad's on nightshift so im struggling away here, managed to get the game installed though which seems like a mission for alot of people on here! Is there a folder they would usually save to? Should i try one of the other methods would they work easier? Thanks

Have you ended up with an install through Steam and another separate install? That might explain it.

Yip thats what happend Chris i got fed up waiting to activate the account through steam yesterday i tried the other install option so ended up with two installs in pc when i "patched it" it went into the steam folder which was already patched hence the other install only showing 9.0 version. Thanx for your help Chris.

Archived