Managed to register. Quit the game for dinner. Game unstartable again.

Don't worry folks...

If you do manage to register by some fluke accident, the next Soft Anchor problem rears its ugly head.

"Your trial period has EXPIRED! Please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

"This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unlock key, please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

So I guess you'll have to buy a copy of FM09 everytime you want to play the game once.

Why did I spend money on this? :confused:

Don't worry folks...

If you do manage to register by some fluke accident, the next Soft Anchor problem rears its ugly head.

"Your trial period has EXPIRED! Please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

"This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unlock key, please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

So I guess you'll have to buy a copy of FM09 everytime you want to play the game once.

Why did I spend money on this? :confused:

I am also having the same problem

I can't believe this game was released whilst it carries errors that dont let you play the game, sure I can handle a few in game bugs but not even being allowed access to the game is beyond a joke.

I am also having the same problem

I can't believe this game was released whilst it carries errors that dont let you play the game, sure I can handle a few in game bugs but not even being allowed access to the game is beyond a joke.

Same here what is happening with this, does anyone know.

Guys, I was playing the game earlier. Quit to eat my pizza - what a mistake!!

Now I know this I'm gonna keep my fm running forever!!! Didn't think I'd have to go through this ******** everytime I play!? What would happen if my internet crashed - I wouldn't be able to use something I spent MY money on.

This is even worse than CM4...

my guess is that despite SI claiming otherwise , that the drm phones home every time you start the game up, and although you fluked activation , your not getting through to the server to validate the license.

regardless si are a bunch of amateurs , its not like there isnt precedence for games needing online activation having these massive problems on release day

the advice softanchor has "DO NOT QUIT THE GAME....EVER"

seriously this is a joke, i had the exact same problem, i spent 4 hours verifying, it finally went through, game started im chuffed.

close the game to come back later with a coke and pizza, come back and what do you know, its asking for my key again, strange...

well i enter the key and you guessed it.....the key is already active, to purchase a new key.......

why the fck would i want to purchase a new key!!!! why did they make this so hard to play

seriously this is a joke, i had the exact same problem, i spent 4 hours verifying, it finally went through, game started im chuffed.

close the game to come back later with a coke and pizza, come back and what do you know, its asking for my key again, strange...

well i enter the key and you guessed it.....the key is already active, to purchase a new key.......

why the fck would i want to purchase a new key!!!! why did they make this so hard to play

Wauw even more crap on top of the drm, this is just getting nasty SI. Drop the DRM while you still can or lose 50% of your customers who dont put up with your BS.

What the hell is going on here is there no word on what we can do about this crap.:mad:

If you have to keep the game running constantly, then SEGA/SI will earn more money from the in-game advertisements, right?

Do I smell a conspiracy? :D

Sorry about the joke, I know it's not what you guys need right now. As soon as this initial mass-activation is over, then I do think that many of you will start being able to play your game. I know it's easy for me to say since I'm not the one trying to get my game activated (canceled my preorder when I heard they would be using DRM).

Good luck with getting the game to run.

i quit the game by purpose knowing i wouldnt be able to play it again cuz it will ask me for the code again. but i just closed and launched the game i couple of times (each time asking for key again) and it just randomly worked.

dont put the key in again, just close the game and launch it a couple of times. dont know why but it worked for me

Archived