How Long Should it take to Install

Initial installing by putting in the game disk and selcting the Steam activation it told me it was going to take over 4 hours to install!!! Dont even talk about zero's and O's on the product key

I then cancelled this install and took the other option. Its been running an hour and has just 2 green blocks completed!!!!

Is this normal for FM2009??

Previous installs were NEVER this long. Please let me know how long this should take

Thanks

That would be because Steam is downloading the game off the web.

Why on earth would it do that when I have the game on the DVD delivered today sitting in my DVD drive from which I selected to auto load the game e.g. I have not purchased via steam I bought the DVD and should be installing from that!

This is nuts or I am nuts!

exactly the whole point of the dvd is to actually run it off and install it off the dvd

why is it downloading it

Its is complete nonesense

You wait until people's ISPs start charging them for exceeding their download limits...SI will be getting a few bills

I bought the DVD to avoid all this..its crazy

exactly the whole point of the dvd is to actually run it off and install it off the dvd

why is it downloading it

Its is complete nonesense

You wait until people's ISPs start charging them for exceeding their download limits...SI will be getting a few bills

I bought the DVD to avoid all this..its crazy

Archived