steam

If you've got a boxed copy then I believe it's asks you how you want to authenticate when you install, in which case you don't pick Steam. I think the one you want is Uniloc.

If you've bought the game from Steam, then Steam has to be running for you to play the game.

If you've got a boxed copy then I believe it's asks you how you want to authenticate when you install, in which case you don't pick Steam. I think the one you want is Uniloc.

If you've bought the game from Steam, then Steam has to be running for you to play the game.

i didnt no which 1 to choose and i saw steam has auto updates so just picked that 1

i didnt no which 1 to choose and i saw steam has auto updates so just picked that 1

Choosing uniloc is basically the other online way where you can manually download the patches etc.

If you choose steam then you have to do it all through steam.

Well I have never used steam except for downloading the demo. (I do not have the full game yet.) I think Uniloc is your traditional approach where you go can install the game like you used to except you have to activate it online and you can just download the patches like you did for FM08 etc.. Other than having to activate the game it is the same process as before from what I gather.

With steam, that will look after your game and can automatically download and install patches for you. You will have to have steam running when playing the game though.

Archived