some problems found on FM handheld

• SI Staff

right spotted these couple of issues today on a rather long car journey, as there is no specific bugs section for psp I'll post them here

1. 2013/14 charity sheild played week after premiership starts, I can't remember this happening before in my game but the charity sheild was scheduled for the sunday after the opening matches of season, should always be before the season starts

2. When chairman bids for player it doesn't say bid was made by chairman, as Chelsea had chairman obviously bidding for players (wasn't me so who else was it!) and it just comes u like a normal bid, no note saying bid was for chairman

3. Chairman interaction bids aren't forced through, if a chairman makes a bid if the club rejects the offer it is down to me to negotiate or if accepted I offer a contract, problem is I can cancel both of these and not sign the players chairman has bidded for, should be like PC version I assume in which you have no say otherwise feature is pointless

4. Chairman interaction not sensible at all, I've spent millions on 2 or 3 new signings yet my chaitrman still keeps trying to sign players despite me not wanting to, the squad is always at smallest 30 players and full of some of the top players in the world and have been dominating football for at least last 7 years yet chriamn carries on, needs some common sense

5. Too easy to walk hall of fame, I'm a mile clear in hall of fame, I have nearly 8000, the second manager on the list has just under 3500 and is Arsene Wenger, after that 3rd place Jose has only 2100, I am worlds best manager accoring to the game by miles

6. Board confidence is starnge, in 2013 on and off some months I get "the board are pleased you have built up a good raport with the fans" I've been manager for 8 season, I should hope I have by now, seams to crop up a few months into the new season it starts appearing every season

7. Club expectations not correct, despite blowing over 300 million on players in 8 seasons and around 40 million each summer the board still are shocked and delighted I am winning the premiership and think I am exceeded expectations, If I spend 40 million every year surley the chairman should expect the title in the bag, Chelsea shouldn't be delighted to exced expectatioins by winning the league, they should be pleased but should be something like "the board are pleased that you have lived up to the clubs high expectations and have deliverd the goods after the huge expenditure made on the team"

hope these can be sorted for 2007, the game is great for a quick on the move playing of FM and the simple system works well

• SI Staff

right spotted these couple of issues today on a rather long car journey, as there is no specific bugs section for psp I'll post them here

1. 2013/14 charity sheild played week after premiership starts, I can't remember this happening before in my game but the charity sheild was scheduled for the sunday after the opening matches of season, should always be before the season starts

2. When chairman bids for player it doesn't say bid was made by chairman, as Chelsea had chairman obviously bidding for players (wasn't me so who else was it!) and it just comes u like a normal bid, no note saying bid was for chairman

3. Chairman interaction bids aren't forced through, if a chairman makes a bid if the club rejects the offer it is down to me to negotiate or if accepted I offer a contract, problem is I can cancel both of these and not sign the players chairman has bidded for, should be like PC version I assume in which you have no say otherwise feature is pointless

4. Chairman interaction not sensible at all, I've spent millions on 2 or 3 new signings yet my chaitrman still keeps trying to sign players despite me not wanting to, the squad is always at smallest 30 players and full of some of the top players in the world and have been dominating football for at least last 7 years yet chriamn carries on, needs some common sense

5. Too easy to walk hall of fame, I'm a mile clear in hall of fame, I have nearly 8000, the second manager on the list has just under 3500 and is Arsene Wenger, after that 3rd place Jose has only 2100, I am worlds best manager accoring to the game by miles

6. Board confidence is starnge, in 2013 on and off some months I get "the board are pleased you have built up a good raport with the fans" I've been manager for 8 season, I should hope I have by now, seams to crop up a few months into the new season it starts appearing every season

7. Club expectations not correct, despite blowing over 300 million on players in 8 seasons and around 40 million each summer the board still are shocked and delighted I am winning the premiership and think I am exceeded expectations, If I spend 40 million every year surley the chairman should expect the title in the bag, Chelsea shouldn't be delighted to exced expectatioins by winning the league, they should be pleased but should be something like "the board are pleased that you have lived up to the clubs high expectations and have deliverd the goods after the huge expenditure made on the team"

hope these can be sorted for 2007, the game is great for a quick on the move playing of FM and the simple system works well

if you want these sorted out in FMH2007 you're a little late to the party mate, that one's done and gone

and if you're busy winning the league and all the trophies of COURSE you're going to kill everyone else in the Hall of Fame... you primarily get points from league championships and trophies, and if you're TAKING THEM ALL then how the **** are any of the other coaches supposed to keep up with you in the points department?

the problem there isn't with the points calculation, it's with the extreme unlikeliness of one team and one coach winning everything year in and year out

if you want to make that Hall of Fame seem a little more difficult, stop goofing around with Chelsea, which should be renamed "Infant Difficulty," and try one of the worse-off teams in Premiere, or, be a real man and start in a lower division...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. 2013/14 charity sheild played week after premiership starts, I can't remember this happening before in my game but the charity sheild was scheduled for the sunday after the opening matches of season, should always be before the season starts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've improved a lot of the scheduling as part of the implementation of the international side of things so hopefully this is corrected now (haven't got a game in that year currently so I can't check immediately I'm afraid).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. When chairman bids for player it doesn't say bid was made by chairman, as Chelsea had chairman obviously bidding for players (wasn't me so who else was it!) and it just comes u like a normal bid, no note saying bid was for chairman </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">3. Chairman interaction bids aren't forced through, if a chairman makes a bid if the club rejects the offer it is down to me to negotiate or if accepted I offer a contract, problem is I can cancel both of these and not sign the players chairman has bidded for, should be like PC version I assume in which you have no say otherwise feature is pointless </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">4. Chairman interaction not sensible at all, I've spent millions on 2 or 3 new signings yet my chaitrman still keeps trying to sign players despite me not wanting to, the squad is always at smallest 30 players and full of some of the top players in the world and have been dominating football for at least last 7 years yet chriamn carries on, needs some common sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">5. Too easy to walk hall of fame, I'm a mile clear in hall of fame, I have nearly 8000, the second manager on the list has just under 3500 and is Arsene Wenger, after that 3rd place Jose has only 2100, I am worlds best manager accoring to the game by miles </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should be a tad harder now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">6. Board confidence is starnge, in 2013 on and off some months I get "the board are pleased you have built up a good raport with the fans" I've been manager for 8 season, I should hope I have by now, seams to crop up a few months into the new season it starts appearing every season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rapport is an indication that you and the fan as in 'sync' currently - it won't always stay that way, for instance Sir Alex irl is often in 'sync' with Man Utd fans - however give him a bad start to a season and rumours of discontent will still be heard.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">7. Club expectations not correct, despite blowing over 300 million on players in 8 seasons and around 40 million each summer the board still are shocked and delighted I am winning the premiership and think I am exceeded expectations, If I spend 40 million every year surley the chairman should expect the title in the bag, Chelsea shouldn't be delighted to exced expectatioins by winning the league, they should be pleased but should be something like "the board are pleased that you have lived up to the clubs high expectations and have deliverd the goods after the huge expenditure made on the team" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is improved for FMH2007.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Try a game featuring a few cold winters nights somewhere like Stockport County or Lincoln City icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whitby on the pc version ay moment, thats what you call cold winters nights icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mallen102000:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Try a game featuring a few cold winters nights somewhere like Stockport County or Lincoln City icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whitby on the pc version ay moment, thats what you call cold winters nights icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif been there watching Runcorn once, does that count?? Nearest there I got that way "supporting" the home team was Scarborough, my gran used to live in Filey icon_biggrin.gif

Archived