HMV Mouse BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got this email:

"Dear hmv customer,

A quick email about your order for 'Football Manager 2009'.

Just to let you know that the free 'FM09 Mini Mouse', exclusive to pre-orders on hmv.com, will be sent out separately from the game. A third party will be sending this item out to you, and it is expected to be with you in the next 7-10 days.

If you have received a despatch email regarding your order for Football Manager 2009, then it is on its way to you and should be with you for the release date of 14th November 2008.

Kind Regards,

Online Customer Service Team

www.hmv.com"

REALLY should have come with the game!

At least they have let you know, usually these days you would just recieve the game on it's own and then left to phone HMV to find out where your mouse is.

Correct.

Also, what's the whole point of creating a boooooo thread about this???? :confused:

People seem to be awaiting the game a lot if they are so bored without it now.

Jayahr you always moan about everyones threads. dont like it dont read them

I wouldn't if I wasn't that bored myself. ;)

I respect the OP for posting very sensible stuff usually and I assume that a did so in here with his tounge in cheek, but still...

Ha it is no big deal really but with the excitment of playing FM09 in 2 days time the thought of having the cool mouse at the same time just made it!

Now I have to wait 7-10 days!!!

Peace :hug: ;)

Honestly, I don't know what to do with my excitement either. 2 days left and all other leisure activities seem so dull at once. God, I pray they ship it to Germany in time. Having to wait till Monday would put a lot of pressure on my girlfriend to keep my mood up on the weekend ;)

Peace :hug: ;)

Honestly, I don't know what to do with my excitement either. 2 days left and all other leisure activities seem so dull at once. God, I pray they ship it to Germany in time. Having to wait till Monday would put a lot of pressure on my girlfriend to keep my mood up on the weekend ;)

Wife is out all day Friday, I'm off work, beers and snacks are waiting......................cant wait!

Archived