Squad Filters Issue...

On the Demo, I'm having problems with the squad filters, on my first team squad i clicked the filter on the right to show reserve players, now even when i uncheck the box its still showing reserve players! anyone else have this issue? i am unable to just see my first team.

known problem?

Are you sure they haven't been moved into the first team? If you did show reserve players then used them it takes them out of the reserve squad and puts them into the first team.

Right click on them, then squad and see what squad they're in.

If they're definitely in the reserve squad and the filter is off, take a screenshot and post in the bugs forum.

CP, it shouldnt be that, it usually only shows you the players of both teams rather than "move all" as you describe. However, if you select any reserve players for your first team 16/18/however many you take to the match, they will remain in the first team squad after you uncheck the box, UNTIL you remove them from the team.

Don't know if this is relevant to the OP's problem but hopefully it at least clears up some confusion - if this doesn't help, screenshot --> bugs forum as CP says.

CP, it shouldnt be that, it usually only shows you the players of both teams rather than "move all" as you describe. However, if you select any reserve players for your first team 16/18/however many you take to the match, they will remain in the first team squad after you uncheck the box, UNTIL you remove them from the team.

This was true of previous FM versions, but from what I have seen in FM09 it seems to work how I described.

It may be that I've encountered a bug too, I just thought it was an implemented change.

I noticed on the demo there doesn't seem to be a 'move to reserves until match fit' option? i always used that, as i hate having unfit players in my 1st team squad...

yeah it's been removed and replaced in favour of the permanent "available for reserves" tag.

You can then filter out the injured players on the filter tab.

Archived