Whats your favourite type of goal in 3D mode?

Just as the thread title states, is it a 30 yarder screaming into the top corner, a goalline scramble, free-kick, tap-in after some excellent build up play? Share them here!

Mine has to be a 30 yard lob over the keeper, my CM played a lovely defence splitting pass through the middle, my ST beat the offside trap, saw the keeper off his line and launched a beautiful chip that had the keeper scrambling back to try and keep it out but to no avail as it nestled nicely in the centre of the goal! ST then ran round the pitch doing 'the aeroplane'!!!

CM played a lovely defence splitting pass through the middle, my ST beat the offside trap, saw the keeper off his line and launched a beautiful chip that had the keeper scrambling back to try and keep it out but to no avail as it nestled nicely in the centre of the goal!

exactly the same here :D

I was actually chanting Henry's name ^^

Call me boring - do - but I love a tap-in. It tells me more about the effectiveness of my tactics than a 40 yard volleyed belter ever could, and is invariably the work of some flowing unselfish team move. As a manager I'd far rather my players scored like Anelka in his recent hat-trick against Hull than Huddlestone's effort in the UEFA cup. A very close second is a pinpoint winger's cross onto the bonce of my target man to nod in from 3 yards :)

Archived