coach advert attracts youth coaches?

I'm playing the '09 demo as Plymouth and created a job advert for a coach. But two times I received only youth coach applicants.

Do I miss sth or could that be a bug?

Well they are a coach and can be signed as a coach, I sort of see it as they are a youth coach willing to move to your club if your going to offer them a deal allowing them to work with first team as well.

Youth Coaching is what i find most people do before becoming first team coaches. I dont know why but plenty of people in football on the backroom started off as youth coaching, then they move onto first team coaching & specific coaching roles e.g goalkeeper coaching. etc

Thx..so a coach only differs from a youth coach by the special 'work with youngsters' attribute?

As you see I'm a newbie :D

No difference between them except a youth coach can only work with youth players, a coach can work with everyone, and a 1st team coach only works with non-youth players.

Being a small club your only option to get a coach you want from a big club is if they are a youth coach there and you offer a normal coach role.

Archived