9.0.1 and steam

As FM is using Steam for its updates now, if i pre order the game via Steam, will the game already be patched by the 14th?

Or even though the main game will have pre downloaded, will i have to download a subsequent patch

I guess the question is, if its called a release day patch, will it be out before release day or on release day?

As FM is using Steam for its updates now, if i pre order the game via Steam, will the game already be patched by the 14th?

Or even though the main game will have pre downloaded, will i have to download a subsequent patch

I guess the question is, if its called a release day patch, will it be out before release day or on release day?

can you play steam-Fm without a internet connection? i know you have to down loaded it , but afterwards do you need the internet to start the game every time?

can you play steam-Fm without a internet connection? i know you have to down loaded it , but afterwards do you need the internet to start the game every time?

Steam has an off-line mode. You'll need to have steam running while youre playing the game, but i believe it doesn't have to be in online mode.

I haven't tested this myself yet and am willing to be corrected!

Offline Mode allows you to play games through Steam without reconnecting to the Steam Network every time you wish to play - this is particularly useful if you do not plan on playing over the internet and would prefer not to download new updates for your single-player games.

Please note that you must connect to the Steam Network and test each of the games you would like to use in Offline Mode at least once to set up your account and configure Offline Mode on your machine.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

Does anyone know if you buy it from a games shop then you get it a day early, I know this is the case with some games, was wondering if anyone knew?

I don't think you'll get the patch a day early even if shops choose to disregard the official release day and sell the game early.

Archived