Coach and Scout Reports

Apologies if this in the wrong thread.

I was very impressed to see that the Coach report includes reports on each position a player can play.

I thought it would be the same with scout reports, but that is not the case. The scout reports are the same as FM08.

Surely it would be common sense to include multiple position reports from scouts the same way coaches can.

For example, you have a AMRLC player you have scouted, he is naturally a AMC, but you wish to play him AMR, where he is accomplished. But wish to find out if he is better than your current AMR, however the report will show the difference between him and your best AMC.

Is there any this can be implemented into this year's release so a scout can also give multiple reports?

Anyone think its a good idea?

How can a scout know how good a player is as an AMR for example if when he's being watched he's an AMC?

The scout wouldnt return with a report of the player's ability as an AMR until the player has played in that position.

The scout wouldnt return with a report of the player's ability as an AMR until the player has played in that position.

I think the scout always returns with a report on player's main position, even if he has seen the player being played on some other position, so what you are saying doesn't make sense.

Archived