Chelsea Tactics...

Has anyone got any tactics that work well with The Blues? I find 4-5-1 (attacking) can work alright but score very few goals despite tons of chances on goal itself. Generally drawing more than winning or losing, better than losing most like a lot of the other ones i tried.

when i played with chelsea i used a 4-5-1 with malouda and kalou on the wings lampard and deco in midfeild and i bought marcos senna and played him as a defensive midfeilder but i still cant get the way they play in real life,with fm 08 it was easier to achive a real life tactic it seems a bit dodgy in 09

when i played with chelsea i used a 4-5-1 with malouda and kalou on the wings lampard and deco in midfeild and i bought marcos senna and played him as a defensive midfeilder but i still cant get the way they play in real life,with fm 08 it was easier to achive a real life tactic it seems a bit dodgy in 09

Agreed, that heavy artificial feel that lead to the downfall of CM after the split is here in all too abundant quantities. It isn't helped by the crappy "tv view" function. I knew it was going to be a huge mistake, just makes the whole game seem shabby and kind of ridiculous.

Archived