FMH 2009 in germany

@j4ck94: Learn writing!!!! I open a thread when i want to open one it is not your Problem!!!!!

@LSD: Change ok but in 2008 you can already change but not in German that was my question ok. When you can't read don't answer ok!!

I asked for German language not for any language!!!

@j4ck94: Learn writing!!!! I open a thread when i want to open one it is not your Problem!!!!!

@LSD: Change ok but in 2008 you can already change but not in German that was my question ok. When you can't read don't answer ok!!

Don't be that harsh with other members please

i know its not my problem im just saying that when you've already been told there is no need to open a new thread about it.

Sash, firstly, don't start being rude and obnoxious to people when you've been told the answer to the question which you have now asked twice. It won't get you anywhere! Secondly, the market for FM (and FMH) is predominatly English-speaking but you are lucky enough that SI pay for translators to translate the game into all different languages in which you can easily change if you want.

ok lets not start something here

from now on, can people please search threads regarding their enquiries, and if they cannot find a result after putting in some effort, then make a new thread

thanks

//////////////////////////////////////BACK TO TOPIC\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

man i wonder how silly some people (especially LSD) here are.

the guy is asking if the GERMAN language and league will be avaible and some people answer here with you can change it in menu.

Everyone knows that you can change languages in the menu but he asked if specially the german language will be available which in fmh2008 was not due to SI not selling games to germany.

And please Bergkamp stfu you have not posted 1thread on topic here and say to him that he should not talk off topic?! Are you serious?

to Sash:

I have searched everywhere before you for the answer and my conclusion that you cant because if they would implement the language i think they would call this new feature somewhere and they dont.

the guy is asking if the GERMAN language and league will be avaible and some people answer here with you can change it in menu.

Everyone knows that you can change languages in the menu but he asked if specially the german language will be available which in fmh2008 was not due to SI not selling games to germany.

And please Bergkamp stfu you have not posted 1thread on topic here and say to him that he should not talk off topic?! Are you serious?

to Sash:

I have searched everywhere before you for the answer and my conclusion that you cant because if they would implement the language i think they would call this new feature somewhere and they dont.

Well, clearly you misunderstood everything it's very clear that the game will not be available in a different language hence the fact you can change it in Preferences...

to Sash:

no i will not. simple as.

you should try contribue something to this forum before having a go at others

@Lsd: You know nothing because the game isn't in German and we can't play Regional Division in Germany. I can't changes the language in preferences to german. if you have no idea why do you answer questions???

That's stupid!!

Archived