Little Vista Trouble.

Hey everyone, new to the site and just need a little bit of help with FM.

Got a new laptop with Vista, and the game installs fine, loads up and is all working still, but the screen is seriously distorted over the 1280 x 800 screen my resolution is set at.

I was wondering if there is a way to run the game windowed, and no it doesnt work from the little check-box from actually in the game...tried that...

Any ideas please ??

my gf laptop seems to open football manager ok and the resolution is reall y clear but when you press the windows icon button to do things in the background everything is larger, now when you click anywhere on the screen things go smaller and the screen blacks out and comes back again but a different resolution, then when you go to return to football manager by click on the icon in the tray at the bottom it sometimes faffs around trying to bring up the screen but doesnt allways come up straight away! really confusing

Unfortunately FM runs in a completely diferent resolution to what most people use so I imagine a lot of people have problems, particularly if they are wanting to use other programs at the same time. Running the game in a window like polegategavin has shown is the best thing to do.

Archived