Will regens be better in 2009 than in 2008?

Since I play alot of long games in fm I was wondering if the regen system is being improved again this year? in 2008 the regen system was alot better, but still it could be improved on certain aspects. For example it lacks alot of top class players in the long run. And also the non-visible mental stats like presure etc. are lacking compared to current players.

Would like to know if anybody else has experience with long running games. Im talking about games going beyond 2025. Im almost always using large database and following Nation leagues selected: (all playable)

Argentina (All possible leagues)

Belgium (All possible leagues)

Brazil (All possible leagues)

England (All possible leagues)

France (All possible leagues)

Germany (All possible leagues)

Holland (All possible leagues)

Italy (All possible leagues)

Portugal (All possible leagues)

Spain (All possible leagues)

I know its not alot of leagues but i think this should give me some descent regens. And althow some of the regens look fine ingame most of the them cant cope with the presure like topfootballers do. So its hard to find any players like Messi, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Terry, Fabregas etc.

You should see some good regens over the years with those leagues, and I sure hope the regens are much improved in FM09. I'm most excited about being able to actually have a functional career game in FM09 that I couldn't have in FM08 with the regens being disappointing.

Archived