I Cant Wait!!

Hey all, hav'nt posted on here for ages, now iv re-activate my account i thought i would make a post to be honest!!

i cant wait for the game to come out! does anyone know why this version is being released a month later than previous versions??

who is everyone looking forward to manage?

who are people going to buy??

im going to be stoke and try to bring big ron in, i will offer him a good weeks wage and all the oatcakes he needs!!

Yeah looking forward to it.

Don't honestly know why it's coming out a month later, possibly to make some finishing touches so people don't come on here whining for a patch!

My first team I'll manage will most likely be Man Utd so I can get used to the new parts of the game and endure the games new foibles, and then once I'm used to it plump for a Conference South side like Chelmsford or Wimbledon (most likely Chelmsford).

Don't know who I'll buy, probably nobody at first.

hey seed

i dont know why its a month later maybe because miles wants us to get on our knees?

im lookin to manage, man city, newcastle, spurs or aston villa, aint decided yet, i might have to pull a piece of paper out of a hat

and cant tell you who im gonna buy cus you might want him aswell, and cant let you get the upperhand while i demolish you in our online league game homie

cheers guys!!

would be good if the demo came out soon, i cant wait, sad arnt i? haha

one last question, and im sorry if its been asked before:

last year they released bits of info every day for a few weeks, this year i have only come across a few new things, does anyone know if they will be releasin features etc like they did last year??

Clutching at straws but could it be coming out by Saturday?

Not sure. I know a guy who reviews games for a living and I asked him if he'd heard anything, he told me I should keep checking the forum in the next few days. May well be this weekend!

Not sure. I know a guy who reviews games for a living and I asked him if he'd heard anything, he told me I should keep checking the forum in the next few days. May well be this weekend!

Would be good but isn't that a bit early seeing as it's still 3 1/2 weeks until release date of the game?

Archived