France(98) Tactic Simply Sublime

I have studied the French World Cup 98 tactic and have succesfully implemented it onto FM I would like to share it with everyone.

FRA712.gif

sctgs2.jpg

1.System of play: 4-3-3 (basic) with 4-4-2 in defence. The three top attackers were mobile, slipping into midfield, and sometimes into defence - particularly in 2nd half-time when the team went into mass defence.

2.Strong points: Speed, strength, determination, courage and general skill.

3.Weak points: Inaccurate finishing in run of play.

Defence

1.Offside tactics were not much deliberate initially but came as the team moved out to support attack. Second half-time saw some deliberate offside tactics.

2. Markings were mainly man to man.

3.Deschamps played as the anchor man in front of defence

4.General high standard of skill (heading, passing, individual technique, positioning).

5. Defence had much support from both midfield and attack.

Attack

1.Attack build-ups were methodical. There was much of wing play, swinging from side to side, particular to the right where Thuram comes up to attack from defence

2. High standard of skill generally. Balls were recovered fast in all areas. The attackers participated much in defensive work.

3.Much support from midfield as well as wing defenders.

Summary

The team showed a great deal of determination. They remained calm, even when under barrages of attacks in early second half-time. Excellent tactics, good organisation, team work and individual performances of certain players were the key factor for the French victory.

Please download the tactic and try it and report feedback!

http://files.filefront.com/France98tac/;12114912;/fileinfo.html

tested a while back and i won league1 then championship with leicester in consecutive seasons but had to reformat my comp currently celtic halfway through a season il post the results when finished and download and try please peeps

Han your must be the mos crap manager ever some people on this forums put great effort into new tactics and show what they can do and so do others so please for everyone just leave testing tactcs alone you say the same thing everytime. :@

• 5 months later...

Archived