Man City on the latest weegie update

Has anyone tried playing as Man City in the latest weegie update? I was wondering if every one got offered a transfer budget of up to 130 million but only have 7 million in their bank...it just doesnt make sense lol. Was looking forward to splashing the cash but that obviously cant be done now. I would use the editor but mines is corrupt somehow so I'm stuck til 09 comes out

Other problem is the board still think they have to accept offers "too good to refuse" when in reality they do not. I changed the monetary balance on FMM at the beginning of the game but kept the same transfer fee, but the board are still an issue - should probably have reduced their interference stat to 1 before starting the game, but can't change this on FMM.

There has been a problem with the WeeGiE update, we attempted to put alot more money in the balance obviously but due to the reputation of the club it gets set to a stupidly small number when starting a new game. We apologies for this!

You talk about it as if you're one of the creators of the WeeGiE update. Are you? If so, I bow to you!

Yes I am the Assistant Update Manager and no need to bow mate, I enjoy it and the fact 99% of people respect us taking time out of our lives to create an update for you guys is enough of a thank you, unfortunately there are the odd people that get worked up when the update is late but things like this will always happen in life!

Archived