Improving staff

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i would like to be able so send certain staff members on programs/courses to improve their stats for example a physio or coaches etc. I dunno how they currently improve, but i think it'll be cool if you can send them away for example 2weeks to a certain course where they improve 2 or 3 of their stats...?

Most staff have their CA maxed out so they don't really get better, something I think should change. I don't know if its intended to be like this or if its coded in the game alongside players so staff start like this because of their age...

When new staff become available, ie players retiring, many of them become better over time much more noticeably than the default DB staff.

Everyone would send their staff off so often though has to be something in place to limit how often it happens. Maybe not let the player choose but make it random, news item every once in a while that one of your coaches is taking 2 weeks off to go to wherever for a coaching course, or to get their badge and eventually those are the coaches that become managers.

Yes, or maybe sumfin like once every 6 or 12 months the FA of your country lets you know they are having a course on "this and this" which you can then figure will improve certain qualities and can send one or two of your staff on this course?

Archived