there are two types of FM managers

one type is that they are for being able to spend your wages, their reasons are, manager wages are pointless in the game because you get nothing out of it,(which i agree with!!!)

and the other is against it and they give reasons such as 'go play sims', its 'pointless', its not called 'personal life manager' and reasons like that.

well i think that those aren't reasons...those people just aren't open minded because its already in fifa manager.

i personally think that if it weren't in fifa manager then pratically everyone here would be willing to try it.

so come on prove me wrong :) and please don't say things like go play sims blah blah blah......

Does this really require its own thread?

Also, not everyone is for one thing. People have different opinions and they have their reasons for wanting/not wanting something in the game. How do you know people would be willing to try it? I personally find it useless and meaningless. So you can buy stuff, who cares? I'll admit I like the option to buy the club because that has meaning in the game. Houses, cars, boats, planes are completely irrelevant.

I'll save you the bother by paraphrasing the argument:

It will never happen because the game is called 'Football Manager' for a reason. It is thus wholly about managing a football club. What you do away from the club is irrelevant.

Archived