Starting unemployed

I was just wondering how long most people have had to wait whilst starting unemployed in the game?

I have started a new game with all the English divisions and set myself up as a semi-pro footballer in experience.

The game is already approaching March and have not been considered for a single job?

How long on average is the wait?

I was just wondering how long most people have had to wait whilst starting unemployed in the game?

I have started a new game with all the English divisions and set myself up as a semi-pro footballer in experience.

The game is already approaching March and have not been considered for a single job?

How long on average is the wait?

I got a job in March the last time I did it but it does depend on other managers being fired. You will definatly get a job in June as thats when the teams promoted to the Blue Square North/South come up and they are nearly always managerless.

Edit: Oh and Welcome to the forums.

I got a job in March the last time I did it but it does depend on other managers being fired. You will definatly get a job in June as thats when the teams promoted to the Blue Square North/South come up and they are nearly always managerless.

Edit: Oh and Welcome to the forums.

Just a quick question regarding this - does retaining all staff and players from England affect whether the newly promoted teams have a manager?

Just a quick question regarding this - does retaining all staff and players from England affect whether the newly promoted teams have a manager?

I'm not sure it could do. I don't normally use it. Hopefully someone else can supply an answer.

Pretty sure it would. It affects whether they arrive in the BSN/S with next to no players or a proper squad and a manager (or any other member of staff) is no different to playing staff in terms of whether he is included in the database or not based on reputation and database size.

Archived