You'll never walk alone(For 30 seasons)

LukaBoi Revealed

After months of speculation, Former England International and FC Zurich captain, LukaBoi, has been appointed as new manager of Liverpool. The English-man who is part swiss, passing through his Great Great Grandad's Parents, has said he is "privileged" to have the chance to manage a club as big as Liverpool, even though he is a life-long Everton fan. LukaBoi has said he turned down the managers job at many Swiss clubs to manage Liverpool, who were managerless after Rafa Benitez retired from management felt LukaBoi fitted their managers role perfectly. Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher have both showed their dissapointment at Benitez's departure, but excited at LukaBoi's arrival. Peter Gulasci, the young loanee goalkeeper has been sent back to MTK Budapest FC, after he had a row with new boss LukaBoi. The Liverpool board have given LukaBoi £29m to spend and say he must spend it wisely.

Arrivals And Departures

Ins:

Matias Fernandez-Villareal-£22M

Outs:

Anthony Le Tallec-Monaco-£775K

First Game Win

Darlington 0-4 Liverpool

Carragher 4

Torres 14

Nemeth 56

Crouch 88

Will Update Mid-Season, Any Questions?

I feel he will fit in perfectly, he is a great young player, who I have seen on the tele many times and he has breath-taking skill. He came at a cheap price at £22M in my opinion, as he is a great, skilful, speedy south american who will be a star in years to come.

So, the only bit of scouting you've done is on the television? Do you think the fans will want to hear their new manager is using a T.V. set to find new players and not using an extensive scouting system that Liverpool Football Club have in place?

To LSD- I have seen him on the Tele, but not just on the Tele, I recently went to watch Copa America, and saw some of his displays for Chile, were he netted a staggering 5 goals for a young winger. He has great skill, and he even left Brazil and Argentina for dust as he helped Chile reach the final.

To Crickie- I am aware that Toni Kroos would like to join my squad, but I have recently signed Tomasz Kupisz of Wigan, but I'm looking into some more additions before the start of the season. I have been looking into Jean Makoun of Lille, but I have not got enough money at the moment.

To LSD- I have seen him on the Tele, but not just on the Tele, I recently went to watch Copa America, and saw some of his displays for Chile, were he netted a staggering 5 goals for a young winger. He has great skill, and he even left Brazil and Argentina for dust as he helped Chile reach the final.

To Crickie- I am aware that Toni Kroos would like to join my squad, but I have recently signed Tomasz Kupisz of Wigan, but I'm looking into some more additions before the start of the season. I have been looking into Jean Makoun of Lille, but I have not got enough money at the moment.

toni kroos is fairly cheap at about 150k

Results:

----------------------------------------------------------

Friendly-(A) Darlington 0-4

Friendly-(H) Barnsley 1-0

Friendly- (H) Bournemouth 3-0

League- (H) Tottenham 1-0

Champs Cup 3rd Qualifier 1st leg- (H) Werder Bremen 1-1

League- (H) Chelsea 1-0

League- (A) Bolton 0-5

Champs Cup 3rd Qualifier 2nd leg- (A) Werder Bremen 0-0

League- (H) West Ham 1-1

League- (A) Blackburn 1-1

Euro Cup 1st Rnd Leg 1-(H) Rangers 2-1

League- (H) Aston Villa 1-1

League Cup 3rd Round- (H) Leicester e3-1

League- (A) Man City 0-3

Euro Cup 3rd Round Leg 2- (A) Rangers 0-3

League- (H) Fulham 2-0

League- (A) Newcastle 3-2

League- (A) Boro 2-0

Euro Cup Group F- (H) Standard 3-0

League- (H) Man Utd 1-2

League Cup 4th Round- (H) Arsenal e2-1

League- (A) Birmingham 0-1

Euro Cup Group F- (A) P.Ferreira 0-3

League- (H) Reading 2-0

League- (A) Wigan 0-0

Euro Cup Group F- (H) FC Twente 3-2

League- (H) Derby 2-0

Euro Cup Group F- (A) Dinamo Bucharest 2-2

League- (A) Portsmouth 1-0

League Cup Qtr Final- (H) Portsmouth 1-2

League- (H) Sunderland 0-0

League- (A) Everton 2-1

League- (A) Arsenal 0-0

League- (A) Tottenham 3-2

League- (H) Newcastle 3-1

FA Cup 3rd Round- (A) Bristol City 1-1

-------------------------------------------------------

Leagues & Cups:

Currently Lying 6th in the League, 12 pts behind Chelsea and Man Utd(Joint Top), 8 points behind Arsenal(3rd), 5 points behind West Ham(4th), 2 points behind Everton(5th), level with Newcastle but ahead on GD.

Knocked out of League Cup & Champs League Qualifiers, but won Euro Cup group and still in FA Cup 3rd round replay v Bristol City.

Job Security:

Very Insecure, the board say "Despite the club's healthy financial state, the Liverpool directors are extremely unhappy with your performance as a whole.

If things don't improve then we may have to start listening to those supporters who have been calling for your resignation."

So as you can see, I am hanging on by a thread, I certainly need things to improve, and fast.

Player Stats:

Top Average Rating- Fernando Torres- 7.55

Most Goals- Fernando Torres- 9

Most Assists- Matias Fernandez- 6

Most Man Of The Match- Dirk Kuyt- 3

Conceded- Jose Reina- 14 & Oswaldo Sanchez- 3

Most Appearances- Steven Gerrard- 21

Overall:

I'm pretty dissapointed with the league performance and League Cup and Fa Cup performances, but I am happy with the start we have made in the Euro Cup.

I am also happy with the capture of Matias Fernandez and Tomasz Kupisz as well as Oswaldo Sanchez, a class keeper with a lot of experience. I sold Le Tallec to Monaco to £775K and Itandje to Crystal Palace for £2.8M and I am happy with those deals. I am also excited for the end of the season when I will be getting Frazier Campbell, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Xabi Prieto, Matheui Flamini & Ciprian Marica on frees, If I'm still here by then.

I have listed Oswaldo Sanchez, Lucas, Danny Guthrie & Tomasz Kupisz, while Harry Kewell and Peter Crouch have both requested transfers.

--------------------------------------------------------

Any Questions?

Season Review:

After a good end to the season, I pushed Everton all the way but still fell behind them to 5th, I kept my Job by beating Man City 3-2 from 2-0 down for the FA Cup and Valencia for the Uefa cup. I am looking forward to the new season, I have bought in some great frees and have signed players like Enyeama, Gyan & Manucharyan who are all now class acts.

I am looking forward to the new season and really hope I can pull it off after the £20m capture of Theo Walcott from Arsenal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived