Loaning players to your feeder club

i was thinking about this feature last night, and i think it is fairly limited. why can i only send my players on long term loans, not short term?

example: i sent four players at the start of the season on loan to my feeder club (i have about 9 feeder clubs but only one is worth sending players on loan to). within a month, 2 of the players pick up serious injuries so i recall them. but now i cant send any more of my young players on the loan because 4 long term loans is the max for a season! annoying.

also, maybe it would be nice if we could have a bit of interaction of what players the feeder club wanted/what position they need to strengthen.

also, when a player is on loan i should be able to speak to them more. player reports e.g. "player x is enjoying his time on loan, and he finds the standard of football about right for his development" of "player y is homesick" or "although player z is not playing as much first team football as he would like, he still feels his time on loan is being well spent".

also it would be helpful to know when various leagues are beginning a new season, because how am i supposed to know when is the right time to send someone on loan to my romanian/norweigan/austrian feeder club?

Is there anyway that, obviously within reason, that you can personally pick a certain club as a feeder club?

You can choose what type ie International Loan, Merchandising but you can't choose a specific club, no. The board usually offer the option when you have been with the club for several seasons.

Nick

you can try reloading the save over and over and over and over and over... the game throws up random options everytime the board presents you with a shortlist.

i wish they would allow that, i keep having to cancel my salamanca link as arsenal for my african regens. i mean it only takes two years for south americans to get nationality in spain ffs!

Archived