Who to Scout...

welcome to the si forum quinny, its different to neoseeker

The main ones to look out for in the new update are:

Ospina, Vanden Borre, Felliani, Niguez, Jovetic, Altidore, Borges, Kroos, Sadick Adams, Di Maria, Russotto, Turan, Zayatte, Christanus, Villaluz, Piatti, Ninis, Adler, Fazio, Menez, McGeady

to name a few

Somehow whenever I picked up a mid-table team and play them for a season (I signed all the hot prospects listed in this thread and of common knowledge by everyone (Lulinha et cetera)) and I always seem to do badly in my first season. :(

The FMH scout is working for me lol, maybe cause I always sign the players that they recommend as excellent signing (ONLY!) and if they can fit into my tactical system. :) So far it works, I've signed Taddei, Gyan and Pinto all from my scout recommendations and they're really hot properties now. :D

Me thinks ridley has a soft spot for Leeds ;)

As his "mini me", allegedly, I think he's grown to like the team that his "little" friend loves :D

just trying to see what all the fuss is about. They are out on loan at the minute and becchio and Jb are struggling to get past Ronney, Tevez and Berbatov, out of the 2 Becchio has played more

Archived