Loan Player Interaction

Why can't I tell my loan players that I'm happy with thier recent form? Am I missing something? I can only say that 1)They will be a star player....2) I am in awe of thier talent and 3)I am interested in signing them.

Also, when I told one of my loan players he was a good player he responded that he was "more interested in recieving praise off of his current manager"...i am his current manager surely?

Yeah there should be some ways to try build a loan players loyalty to the club, especially since most loan players may go onto playing for that club.

spot on!! hopefully itll be fixed in 09...

Apparently in the transfer re-write that SI did they've included a lot more 1 year loans with views to permanent moves so we should see more manager interaction with those loans. The other types of loans might just stay the same, we can't say without playing the game.

I think a good thing when a loan is done is that you will get an evaluation from the manager / youth coach at the club he was loaned at.

The same when you loan a player and the loan is up, you should be able to tell the owning club what you thought of the guy.

This should also cause the player to dislike/like you a little more depending on your answer

Archived