Do people actully use these sking hideouts etc

Reidy_FootieKing

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=42824

I started a thread on this forum 2days ago not 1 reply, so i put it in the main forum got 1 reply in the space of a hour then it got cloased fair enuff becasue it was in the wrong forum, so what is the point posting here then, when you can post it in the main forum get an answer get it cloased then post it in the right forum and get no answer

1. This kind of thing gets asked all the time. Searching for 'kit template' brings up some related threads where you could have either asked about it or deduced where to get them for yourself. For instance ss08 comes up a lot in the search results. Googling for 'ss08 kit template' brings up results from sortitoutsi.net amongst others.

2. This forum isn't that heavily populated for much of the time unlike GQ. Be patient.

3. Whilst your request is a debatable one, the forum header clearly states:

"This section is NOT a graphics resource for downloading badges, kits, backgrounds or any content like that. Topics containing these or requesting these may be removed without warning."

1. This kind of thing gets asked all the time. Searching for 'kit template' brings up some related threads where you could have either asked about it or deduced where to get them for yourself. For instance ss08 comes up a lot in the search results. Googling for 'ss08 kit template' brings up results from sortitoutsi.net amongst others.

2. This forum isn't that heavily populated for much of the time unlike GQ. Be patient.

3. Whilst your request is a debatable one, the forum header clearly states:

"This section is NOT a graphics resource for downloading badges, kits, backgrounds or any content like that. Topics containing these or requesting these may be removed without warning."

1.Sortitout is not working and i have tryed google

2.Fair enuff

3.Im asking for templates so relly im not doing anything wrong, even if i am doing wrong what are these forums for then

There are tons of other links in google if you search for ss08 kit template too.

This forum is a support forum for those wanting to edit their game graphically. So essitially questions like "How would I move item X on the game screen to a new position" or "I tried to add graphics to my game but they are not showing - help".

Essentially the 'no requests' rule is there to cover SI's back. They can't be seen as providing links to material they don't have licences for from their official website. Your kit template request is asking for a template that will consist of manufacturer logos and kit designs/likenesses SI aren't allowed to provide.

There's also the fact that your thread was vaguely titled and it was a vague request aswell.

You are probly right the title is vague but what im am actullay asking for isnt, and i do agree with you (radestock) when i come to think of it. I did find the templates but for someresson paint.net does not run them. So this thread has no resson and therefore can be closed.

Archived