manager points

hi all i no i havent posted a new thread for a while (a few days) and i just want to know if anyone knew what manager points are for because i got a lot but i missed out on the england job to martin o'neil and i done better than him.

i also want to know if manager points will have more to do with anything in fmh09 thanks for reading folks :)

look at the forum for you last question as for people being annoyed its because your posting stupid things and not respecting the forum or people on it, you waste posts and threads thats why you had an infraction against you

Yeah you don't exactly make it easy on yourself, and I don't think theres ever been anyone on here who struggled with the concept ot FM so much. As in, needs help with everything.

Now don't get me wrong everyone has to start somewhere but you'd think that by the time you get to your 368th post you should know what's what!

I, like a lot of people here worked it out for ourselves it's pretty easy! I couldn't imagine what you'd be like on the Pc version :eek:

But anyway's just try to chill with the pointless posts a bit.

:thup:

Ha, your a joke. Its RobBrad not Robbrand and im not new. When the forums switched i changed user name. I would appreciate it, aswell as many others, if you made appropriate posts, didn't slag people off and take everyones advice.

btw i am only 16 and i wouldnt get annoyd and slag everyone if RIDLEY hadnt of acused me of being that enjube guy and its not my fault im new and not good at computer or fmh and have a smaller brain than homer simpson so srry bout the swearing mate but i get annoyed at people saying im someone else

Cheers Ridley. Just under the username Bradders213. I really do think you are incredibly immature Millsy and using a similiar username isn't a smart idea as you would have been banned, not your username and you would quickly be found out. Am i right in thinking IP addresses can be blocked when making an account, in the same way as wikipedia etc?

Crackin picture COTA

Dunno, fancied the change. I have accounts on a few forums and other sites under the username RobBrad so thought it would be easier to make them all the same.

Ye it made me laugh, even spit me drink out lol.

btw i am only 16 and i wouldnt get annoyd and slag everyone if RIDLEY hadnt of acused me of being that enjube guy and its not my fault im new and not good at computer or fmh and have a smaller brain than homer simpson so srry bout the swearing mate but i get annoyed at people saying im someone else

this is exactly what enujube used to do!

Archived