Manager Hidden Stats

I want to know how these go up and down, what they impact.

Adaptability

Ambition

Controversy

Loyalty

Pressure

Professionalism

Sportsmanship

Temperament

Please refrain a bit from suggesting what you think they should do and discuss what you think they actually do, and why. I'm particularly interested in ambition.

I couldn't find any of this info in the Tactics Bible, but thank you for the suggestion Lambs. I'm quite sure they can all be influenced. Not so sure what effect they have on the game, but would think they have some effect and it would be good to know about.

For instance, if your 'Pressure' stat is low, might this make your team talks a little less effective, or encourage other managers to slander you in the media?

Or, if your professionalism is low, perhaps professional footballers would not want to play for you, fearing they'd be treated unfairly.

Etc.. Could enrich the game to understand this...

I cheat with mini scout, these are my findings, not gospel though. Low usually means below 10. And certain stats affect one another. Ambition/profession/pressure - training. Pressure/Sportmanship/Temperament - discipline. Temperament/loyalty/controversy - likelihood to biach and unsettle.

Only ways I know that can improve/reduce hidden stat is through tutoring and disciplinary action.

Not sure about the manager's stats though. Hope someone can conribute in that area.

I want to know how these go up and down, what they impact.

Adaptability The likelihood of a player to be homesick.

Ambition

More likely to need a new challenge and training levels improve faster

Professionalism

Player with high prof. can achieve higher training levels. Low profess. coupled with low ambition or/and pressure creates the "unhappy with training workload". A player with low prof. Will improve very slowly after a certain age. Players with prof. below 14 improves very slowly after 25yo.

Pressure

Well, most observable stat, pressured by interest and media comment by the gaffer, etc. Low pressure also increases the likelihood of send offs.

Sportsmanship

Low sports. + high dirty = lots of fouls. Increased likelihood of reds as well.

Temperament

More likely to get cards, both colors. If you check the league player stats, the players in red card "hall of shame" is most likely to have less than 10 for at least one of the above 3 attributes.

Controversy

Tendency to biach about things unhappy about, lack of games and cash.

Loyalty

Low temperament, low loyalty and high controversy means the player is more likely to be unsettled by offers from "big" clubs.

Please refrain a bit from suggesting what you think they should do and discuss what you think they actually do, and why. I'm particularly interested in ambition.

Archived