The' What Leagues to Use' thread with a difference

Im tired of looking through numerous threads where i am advised to pick a certain league and then loading it up. Then waiting for my slow computer to take 45 minutes to load the game. I then discover that i do not quite like the leagues rules.

So... if everyone could suggest the league they like, and post a screenshot of the rules and even the league table if they would like.

So future FM'ers could just open up this thread and check out the league before they load it.

South Korean League

RULES: Basically no more than 3 forgian players in a regesterd squad for the league however you can used unregesterd forgianes in the league. Also top 6 teams in the league go into a play-off the winner of the play-offs is the K-League Champion

WHY THIS LEAGUE: Most fun iv ever had on FM and im being serious when i say that somthing new and diffrent

Well, thanks for feedback but thats not the point of the thread. Thats exactly what it's trying to avoid.

I know. I'm sorry. It's just... it's really late, but I love the Russian league. I'm sorry. :(

Archived