Things To Moan About

If you like moaning about things, you could try having a go at...

1) According the the Arsenal board, £200,000 is sufficient funds to bring players of a significant calibre to the club....

2) Every cup draw, without exception, pitches you against THE hardest opposition available (inc. FA Cup Third Round where I drew out Man U in 2007, then Liverpool in 08)

3) Teams saying they will listen to offers for players and then shunting enquiries about the same star.

4) Me moaning...

Yes i'd already spent my budget but that doesn't mean £200,000 is going to buy me a high calibre player. why didn't they say "you've spent all of your money now **** off" instead of telling me buying cheap players would be ok?

The board do not mean, or indeed say, that £200,000 is sufficent funds to to bring players of a significant calibre to the club.

They do however say that they have already given you sufficent funds to to bring players of a significant calibre to the club.

Both sentences are intirely different. You have simply misintertrepted what the board mean.

The board do not mean, or indeed say, that £200,000 is sufficent funds to to bring players of a significant calibre to the club.

They do however say that they have already given you sufficent funds to to bring players of a significant calibre to the club.

Both sentences are intirely different. You have simply misintertrepted what the board mean.

here here!

2. i guess that my liverpool playing brentford in the league cup 3rd round must be the hardest draw of the round.

3. they'll listen to offers. saying 'how much do you want for him' is not an offer.

Archived